This may be my last post of freebies for a while as I’m in the process of starting a new job and moving.
- Sample of Honey Nut Cheerios with .75 cents off coupon
- FREE can Purina One Cat food won in the Purina giveaway
- FREE bottle of Be Enchanted lotion from Bath and Body Works from a FB coupon
- FREE book of recipes from Jiffy
- 2 FREE Dvd’s of Stossel in the Classroom which you can get here.
- Sample of Organic Green Mountain Coffee with $1 off coupon
- Sample of Lactaid Fast Act ( 4 tablets) and $1 off coupon
- Samples of L’Oreal Ever Sleek shampoo, conditioner and leave in creme
- FREE 11 in 1 Stainless Steel Pocket Tool from 1saleaday.com
- FREE reusable shopping bag from Aveeno. Purchased with points earned at Recyclebank.com
Bonus: FREE wrapping paper and labels from Save the Children. I think I donated to them a few months ago so they sent this to follow up for more donations.
Not a lot this week:
- Sample of Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum
- Sample of Shout Wipe & Go with coupon for .55 cents off
- Sample of Joe Coffee in Tall Dark & Handsome with coupon for $3 off
- FREE Obama 2012 bumper sticker
My big thing this week was the DFTBA poster I won from a contest here on tumblr. It was designed by the lovely caswinchester and is available for purchase in a variety of sizes here. I shall be framing mine soon :)
Just a few things from this past week:
- FREE Swiffer 360 Duster with $10 worth of coupons
- Sample spray bottle (.05 oz) of Dove Body Mist in Plum and Sakura Blossom Scent with $1 off coupon
- Sample of Downy Unstoppables (1 load) with 3 coupons for $2 off and 1 coupon for $3 off one bottle
- Sample bottle (.5 oz) of Dove deodorant
- 2 FREE Ba’noodle bag sealers
- Sample of L’oreal Youth Code with $3 off coupon
- Sample of IcyHot Naturals with $1 off coupon
Bonus: Personalized mailing labels and notepad from Feeding America.
Also, I managed to get a great deal on some Pixar DVD gift sets at Costco which you can read more about here.
Last week’s freebie haul:
- Bic Easy Glide Pen from a Facebook giveaway. Includes a coupon for $1 off.
- Sample bottle (1.49 oz) of Scope Dual Blast mouthwash
- Sample of Crest Complete toothpaste
- Sample bottle (2 oz) of iChill relaxation drink. Supposedly it helps you to relax, reduce stress and sleep better.
- 2 issues of Woman’s Day for October
- Giftcard for a free steak (6 oz) and side dish at Outback.
- Nielsen National Consumer Panel scanner. I forgot to mention last week that I got this. Even though I haven’t bought much in the past 2 weeks or so, you still get points for scanning and submitting the info.
- Toilet paper holder from Cottonelle.
- Sample of Cheer laundry detergent. Won in their Facebook sweepstakes.
- Sample of Orgins high Potency Night-A-Mins
- Stickers from GetGlue. These came surprisingly fast as I only requested them on the 7th.
- Samples of John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Serum.
- Samples of Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo and Conditioner
- Sample of Taylor Swift’s fragrance Wonderstruck.
- A coupon for a free full size carton of Open Nature Ice Cream from Safeway.
- A coupon from CVS for a free candy or drink which I used to get a box of Sour Patch Kids.
This week’s new coupon site: The Krazy Coupon Lady.
Not too many freebies this week but they were too big to fit in one photo so I’m making use of the photoset feature :)
- AVEDA Damage Remedy hair care samples. Includes .34 oz bottles of : Shampoo, Conditioner and Daily Hair Repair. You can print out the coupon and bring it to your nearest AVEDA Salon. I also tried this coupon for a Travel Size bottle of AVEDA Hand Relief, but my local salon didn’t have it even though the lady had called to complain about it, so I may try it again later on.
- Samples of Eucerin Everyday Protection face and body lotions including 2 coupons.
- Samples of Invisible Glass cleaning wipes which came with 3 coupons.
- Sample of Kashi granola bar, Peanutty Dark Chocolate. So good! Also came with a coupon for $1.50 off any Kashi product.
- Cerra fragrance samples (7 different scents) which come with different topics and affirmations. I’ve only opened the Courage one so far which smells a bit too strong, but I’m sure I’ll like at least one of the scents.
- FREE celebrity autographed photos, which you can find at the bottom of the page here. I think I requested 8 and ended up getting these five: Anna Paquin, Elijah Wood, Forrest Whitaker, Hank Azaria and Ralph Fiennes. I think the signatures are just printed reproductions, but they’re still pretty cool :) Has anyone else gotten these?
Some new sites I found this week:
All of these sites have a few different offers that the others don’t.
With the three day weekend last week and a possible mail delay due to road work, I didn’t think I’d get very much mail this week, but I was pleasantly surprised with this week’s freebies.
- FREE bottle (2 oz) of Charmed Life scent Bath and Body Works Lotion with coupon from FaceBook and FREE bottle (1 oz) of Halloween Pocketbac which I got by purchasing another Pocketbac and using this coupon. Both coupons expire today so use them while you can!
- FREE bottle of Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine (3 oz). I finally used the other coupon I had received from Suave a few weeks ago.
- FREE Suave sample pack from WalMart which included: Sweet Pea & Violet Body Lotion (2 oz), Body Wash for Men (2 oz) and Dry Shampoo (.08 oz).
- FREE tape measure from CottonWorks.
- Samples of John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner with $1 off coupon.
- Samples (6) of various flavors of Taster’s Choice instant coffee and a coupon for $1 off.
- Sample of Ecover Dishwashing Tablets (2 tablets).
- My second set of stickers from GetGlue :)
Bonus: Cute stickers from the Disney Movie Club (trying to get me to sign up for their program.)
Q: What should I do with all these expired coupons?
A: You spent all that time cutting them, organizing them, and looking over them while deal hunting. But their expiration has come and you didn’t find the right deal to use them. So what should you do with them? Did you know that if you send them to military families overseas, those families can then use them for 6 months after their expiration date! It’s one way to say thank you for what they do for us. And it doesn’t throw away all that hard work you spent. I just cleaned out my coupons and found a huge stack that is expiring on the 31st…I know where I will be sending them to!
Wow, I had no idea!
Here’s my free stuff from the past week:
- 2 Coupons for FREE Suave Professionals products. I used one to get the Dry Shampoo (5 oz) and am saving the other for when I find the other product I want. Earned by watching videos and taking a quiz here. It’s on every Monday.
- A FREE bottle of Pantene Conditioner (15.9 oz) using a coupon I got in my last post.
- Coupon for a FREE box of Garnier Fructis HerbaShine hair colour. I’ve only coloured my hair once before and that one didn’t really work well.
- FREE headphones from Brilliant Store
- Sample of Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
I also discovered a new freebie/coupon finding site Heavenlee Freebies which occasionally has a few different things than Free Stuff Times does.
Bonus freebie: Spongebob figurine in my box of cereal, hah. I didn’t think they did that anymore :)
Here’s a few things I’ve gotten for free in the past week:
- 2 coupons in the mail for FREE full size 12.6 oz bottles of any Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner- I used one yesterday at my local CVS and managed to get the the 25% bonus (15.9 oz) bottle; normally $4.99
- 1 FREE full size bottle (12 oz) of CVS body wash with print out coupon; normally $2.27
I only had to pay tax of .36 cents. (Yes, it’s stupid you have to pay tax when the total is $0.00, but that’s California for you.)
- Pear Shaped Sticky Notes = FREE from Brilliant Online Store
- Sample of Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream and $1 off coupon
I found out about all of the above deals at http://www.freestufftimes.com/
And yesterday I bought $55 worth of Teralina products for only $18 at EverSave. The deal is usually $20 but if you are a new account, you get an extra $2 off. My total on the site was $55.60, so I really only paid $18.60. This deal is good until tomorrow!
For more great freebies and cheap buys, check out my friend Sara’s blog http://terrificallythrifty.tumblr.com/